WINDOWS AND DOOR REPLACEMENT
Allow Champion Exteriors to transform your home with a wide range of high-quality window and door replacement options.
Whether you are looking for storm windows for your home or want to upgrade your home’s appearance with a front door replacement, we are here to help. We provide high-quality window and door replacement in South Jersey and all surrounding communities.
Contact us today for more information, and start upgrading your home!
We Offer ProVia Windows
Champion Exteriors is pleased to include ProVia windows and doors in the list of products we can provide. While it’s true that technology is never intended to replace quality and craftsmanship, we’re glad that manufacturers such as ProVia have found innovative ways to integrate state-of-the-art technologies into their manufacturing processes. And we love that, although these manufacturers care about the details, they never lose sight of their primary goal: building every product with excellence.
Windows Offered By ProVia
- AerisTM – You don’t have to sacrifice low-maintenance convenience for classic style. With the Aeris line from ProVia, you’ll get the best of both worlds: a wood interior that can be stained or painted in any of 16 standard colors and a low-maintenance vinyl exterior in one of 4 popular colors or any color of your choice.
- EndureTM – This line allows you to customize the look of your home. From the size, color, and type of glass, to hardware finishes and trim options, you can create a window that fits your style.
- AspectTM – The Aspect window is a high-quality double-glazed glass package window with all-white, beige, or sandstone color options. It offers an easy way to upgrade your home by adding grids. You can choose from Double Hung, Slider, Casement, Awning, Picture, Hopper, and Shaped Window styles.
- ecoLiteTM – If you’re looking for an efficient but affordable window, ProVia® has a solution for you. The eco lite window is an entry-level window that includes a white exterior and black grids. The Intercept Blackline Spacer system gives you an energy-efficient product at an affordable price. This line of windows is available in Single Hung, Double Hung, Single Slider, Slider, Picture, Hopper, and Shaped Window styles.
Superior Materials, Expert Craftsmanship
ENTRY DOOR REPLACEMENT
Your entry door is the focal point of your home’s exterior, and it is often the first thing people notice about your house.
Now, think about our South Jersey weather, and then think about how the beating of your entry door has probably taken way beyond the knocks.
After nearly a century in business in South Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, Champion Exteriors has seen it all when it comes to entry doors.
If you aren’t sure whether your entry door needs replacement but think it might, consider the characteristics we listed below that signal you need door replacement.
PROFESSIONAL WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT COMPANY
Champion Exteriors offers professional windows and door replacement services to meet any of your requirements.
Whether you are storm-proofing your South Jersey home, want to replace an outdated window, or want to customize your home and patio doors to better suit your household needs, Champion Exteriors can help.
You can contact our team with any questions or schedule any service today.
Doors Offered By ProVia
EmbarqTM – Made with a unique fiberglass formulation that combines high insulating R-value with low U-factor, Embarq is the most energy-efficient door on the market.
- LegacyTM – Steel Doors offer a wide range of design options, including woodgrain-textured or smooth steel with high-definition embossing.
- HeritageTM – HeritageTM and SignetTM fiberglass doors are made of textured or smooth fiberglass, which will not warp, rot, or splinter. They provide strength and durability that you can depend on.
- DesignerTM – Hinged patio doors offer a classic complement to the elegance of Legacy, Heritage, or Signet entry doors.
- Storm Doors – The company offers over fifty storm doors and window models in five brand lines in various colors to match most exterior paint choices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can replacing my windows or doors really save me money?
Definitely. When your warm or cool air isn’t going out your windows, your furnace and/or air conditioning doesn’t have to run as much. This yields savings. So, while there is an initial cost to buy new energy-efficient windows, they help you save money pretty quickly and increase the value of your home.
How long will Champion Exteriors be on site?
We can usually install each window in about 45 minutes. The size of your home, the number of windows, and how many people we have installed will determine how long the project takes. However, if possible, we aim to finish a window replacement project in 1-2 days.
Do you do free estimates?
Of course! Estimates are always free. We will NEVER charge to come to take a look at your home, and our sales reps can guarantee an honest estimate.
Do you sell preventative maintenance packages?
Of course, a preventative maintenance package from Champion Exteriors is the best way to avoid costly repairs and get peace of mind for your home. Each package is custom built to what your home needs, without charging for the services you don't. With your subscription, we will perform preventative maintenance service twice a year. If you'd like to learn more, give us a call or learn more by visiting our residential preventative maintenance page.
How often should residential windows be replaced?
Homeowners with windows over 25 years old should consider replacing them to gain the best energy efficiencies and to protect the “envelope” of the house. A home is ideal for a window replacement if its windows are sealed or painted shut, experiences ice buildup or a frosty glaze during the winter, get fogged with condensation, or has drafts that come through the windows.
Why Get Your Door Replaced?
You're an older home owner.
Even if door maintenance doesn’t seem like a lot now, consider your household’s needs in the next 20 years. Make owning a home easier for yourself, both now and down the road.
You experience all four seasons.
Your front entrance sets the stage for your house. Make the investment to make it perfect.
You aren't home often.
A new entrance is an affordable option to ensure a rock-solid door is there to safeguard your home when you are away. Invest the money required to make it perfect.