What is Commercial Roof Preventative Maintenance?
Commercial roof maintenance is essential to prolong the life of your building’s roofing system.
At Champion Exteriors, we can custom tailor your commercial roof preventative maintenance plan specific to your building’s type and age.
What's Included In Commercial Roof Preventative Maintenance?
Your first inspection with Champion Exteriors is completely free! Our experienced technicians will complete an evaluation of your roof and create a customized industrial preventative maintenance plan specific to your roof’s needs. Our inspections include pictures and videos to show you where the roof needs to be serviced. Facility executives who react to problems as they occur pay more for maintenance, an average of 25¢ per square foot annually. Those who routinely inspect and repair proactively – before problems happen – spend an average of only 14¢ per square foot annually. An added advantage is that proactively maintained roofs last an average of 21 years compared to an average lifespan of 13 years for roofs under reactive maintenance.
- Repairs to metal fascia
- Repairs to metal coping
- Repairs to metal edging
- Repairs to pipe supports
- Repairs to pipe flashings
- Reset metal soffit panels as needed & as accessible
- Reset & Re-Attach walk pads
- Repairs to the roof membrane’s laps and seams
- Repairs to the roof membrane
- Repairs to membrane causing interior water leaks
- Repairs to rooftop unit flashings
- Repairs to masonry chimney punctures
- Repairs to the exposed masonry parapet wall
- Repairs to the parapet wall flashing laps & seams
- Repairs to parapet wall flashings
- Cleaning of light debris from the roof, drains, and scuppers
- Record and catalog maintenance inspection forms required to sustain the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Perform an under deck visual inspection
- Temporarily repair shingle roof areas that can be safely accessed
- Trim back foliage as needed and possible from roof level
- Redistribute ballast
- Repairs to roof-related EIFS walls
- Repairs to exposed metal ductwork
- Repairs to metal roof areas
- Re-fastening of the loose termination bar
- Re-fastening of metal counterflashing
- Repairs to pitch pockets/pourable sealer pockets
- Repairs to skylights
- Repairs to roof drains, overflow drains, gutters, downspouts, scuppers and collector heads
- Repairs to area divider/control joints